B.Ed. Admission from Delhi
B.Ed. Admission from Delhi
In India, the Bed course is a post-graduate degree course that offers specialization in teaching. This education degree will allow you to become a teacher in schools and colleges as well as permit you to pursue research studies. Every year millions of students sit for different competitive exams and apply to colleges across the country. Some of these students are from Delhi, and many of them want to get admission in B.Ed. College in Delhi. The education system in India is divided into three major parts: School Education, Higher Education, and Professional Education.
Process for B. Ed Admission in Delhi
The admission form is available both online and offline at various centers of DU, colleges affiliated to DU, or other universities which offer distance education programs approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), Ministry of HRD, Government of India. To get admission in B.Ed. course an applicant must have completed his/her graduation with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized Central / State / Recognized Institution / University with English as one of the languages.
Eligibility Criteria for B. ED in Delhi
There are certain eligibility criteria for the B. Ed entrance exam which every candidate must fulfill while applying for this exam. Students with both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the relevant field of study are eligible for a B.Ed. the program offered by various reputable institutions/universities. However, graduates must have obtained 50% to 55% in their degree examinations and postgraduates must obtain at least 55% in their degree examinations to apply for a variety of B.Ed. entry test.
Educational Qualification for B.Ed.
Admission to this program will be offered only to the candidates who have already completed their graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate subject combination.
Age Limit for B.Ed.
There is no specific age limit for doing a B. ED Course.
Admission Fee for B.Ed.
The admission fee for B.Ed. is INR 50K – INR 1.5 Lac.
Candidates must submit the following mentioned documents:
- Copy of Graduation Marksheet
- Copy of Graduation Degree
- Copy of Post-Graduation Marksheet (if available)
- Copy of Post-Graduation Degree (if applicable)
- Copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- 8 Latest Passport Size Images
- Copy of Aadhar
- Migration Certificate
The first step is to be accepted into the B. Ed course “Online Registration”. The candidate mustfirst register online to process the application. Before completing the application form, please make sure you have all the documents in hand.
Admission and Support:
We will process the entire application on your behalf so that your approval can be processed. We will keep you informed and support you throughout the study.
- 24 Hours B.Ed Admission Helpline
- No Entrance Exam -Direct admission on Merit Basis.
- 100% Students satisfaction record
- Free consultation & guidance
- Colleges option in NCR Belt
- Pay your fee in multiple instalments
- Free study material
- Free blank files.
- Pay only university-college approved fees
- College will provide regular on campus classes
- Weekend regular coaching classes’ upto 70 hours for the course per year.
- Complete notes available for the students.
- Transport facility available
- Mock test papers will be provided.